I migrated the Useradmin module created by Mixu’s to be compatible with Kohana 3.3.0. I made the upgrades from “official” version 3.1.0, but I quite enjoyed the tips of the Enigma who made the migration to Kohana 3.2.0.
1. With the introduction of PSR-0 support, the autoloading of classes is case sensitive. Changed the class file names and some method invokations to match this issue.
2. Request::process_uri(string $uri [, array $routes = null]) method was replaced by Request::process(object $request [, array $routes = null]). Changed the method invokation to fix it.
3. Redirects are no longer issued against the Request object. Changed to the new syntax.
4. Parameter $provider_name in methods of the Useradmin_Controller_User controller was removed and now obtained by $this->request->param(‘provider’).
5. The query builder will no longer detect columns like COUNT(“*”). Instead, you will need to use DB::expr() any time you need an unescaped column.
6. Facebook vendor class no longer has the getSession() method. Replaced by getUser() in the Facebook module class, as suggested by Enigma in Mixu’s blog.
7. The ‘req_parameter‘ in Facebook vendor class has been changed to ‘scope’.